- We recognize the importance of your privacy and we are committed to ensuring that you are aware of how your information is being used.
- By using the Site and/or by providing your information to us, you consent to the collection and use of the information you disclose on the Site in accordance with this Policy.
- By browsing, visiting, accessing and/or using the services on the Site, you consent and agree to the terms of Homeflic Livings Pvt. Ltd Policy as mentioned hereunder-
- The data/ information we collect can be generally classified in 3 categories-
- Information you provide us, to enable your use of the Account/Site.
- Information you choose to give us
- Information that is necessary for the payment related services.
- We collect the following nature of information-
- Personally Identifiable Information- information that could be used to identify you such as, your name, email address, age, gender, IP addresses and other similar information.
- Sensitive Personal Information- such as passwords in encrypted form and secured financial/ payment related information.
- Non-Personal Information- information that cannot be used to identify you such as the webpages that you have viewed and your usage patterns.
- Device Information- information which is automatically collected about the device from which the Site is used
- Our servers automatically record information ("Log Data") created by your use of the Services. Log Data may include information such as your IP address, browser type, operating system, the referring web page, pages visited, location, your mobile carrier, device, search terms, and cookie information. We receive Log Data when you interact with our Services, for example, when you visit our websites, sign into our Services, or interact with our email notifications. We use Log Data to provide our Services and to measure, customize, and improve them, as well as collect and use them in the aggregate. This Policy does not apply to, nor do we take any responsibility for any information that is collected by any third party either using the Website or through any links on the Website or through any of the advertisements.
- Information you provide us to enable your use of the Account/Site We ask for and collect the following Personally Identifiable Information and Sensitive Personal Information about you when you use the Site. This information is necessary for performance of the agreement between you and us and to allow us to comply with our legal obligations. Without it, we may not be able to provide you with all the requested services.
- Purpose for which we collect your information-
- Account Information- In order to use certain features on the Site, We may require you to create a user account (“Account”) which shall include your user profile (“Profile”). When you opt to create such an Account and sign /click on “I Accept” in respect of the creation of an Account, we require you to provide certain Personally Identifiable information such as your first name, last name, email address, date of birth, place of birth, employer name, phone number, interests, and depending on the nature of services you avail, information pertaining to your gender and marital status.
- Profile and Listing Information- in order to use certain features on the Site (such as booking or creating a listing), we may ask you to provide certain additional Personally Identifiable Information, which may include your address, phone number, and a profile picture.
- Identity Verification Information- To help create and maintain a trusted environment, we may collect certain Personally Identifiable Information in order to verify your identity, such as images of specified government issued identification, including passport, national ID card, or driving license, or any other information as may be required to verify your identity.
- Payment Information- In addition to the foregoing, in order to use certain other features on the Site (such as booking or creating a listing), we may require you to provide certain financial information in order to facilitate the processing of payments.
- Additional Profile Information- You may choose to provide additional Personally Identifiable Information as part of your Profile (preferred language(s), city, and a personal description). Some of this information as indicated in your account settings is part of your public profile page and will be publicly visible to others.
- Address Book Contact Information- You may choose to import your address book contacts or enter your contacts’ information manually to access certain features of the of Homeflic Livings Pvt. Ltd
Other Information- You may otherwise choose to provide us Information when you fill in a form, conduct a search, update or add information to your Account, respond to surveys, post to community forums, participate in promotions, or use other features/ functionalities of the Site.
- Payment Information- Information that is necessary for the payment related services Homeflic Livings Pvt. Ltd needs to collect the following Sensitive Personal Information, as it is necessary for the adequate performance of its agreements with you and to comply with applicable law (such as anti-money laundering regulations). Without it, you will not be able to use payment services offered by Homeflic Livings Pvt. Ltd on the Site.
- Identity Verification and Other Information- In connection with the collection of payment information and processing your payments we may also require certain information using which we can verify your identity (such as images of your specified government issued identification including passport, national ID card, or driving license) or other authentication information/KYC documents, your date of birth, your address, e-mail address, phone number and other information (such as your invoice amount, e-mail id and contact number) in order to verify your identity, provide the payment services to you, and to comply with applicable law.
- Sharing your information- We share your Information within Homeflic Livings Pvt. Ltd group companies and with other persons, service providers and entities who help us provide services to you (e.g. accommodation provider, services partner, social community partner etc). We only share your information in accordance with the applicable law. In the interest of clarity, we share your Information for the purposes set out in this Policy.
The following would be recipient of such information-
Within Homeflic Livings Pvt. Ltd group of companies in relation to its business purposes; With accommodation managers/landlords of property(ies) or with tenants/ prospective tenants or occupants as the case may be to enable providing the services you request; We use a variety of third-party service providers and vendors to help us provide products and services related to Homeflic Livings Pvt. Ltdd, including curated community apps, utilities and services related to living (water, laundry, mobility etc.), and payment services. For example, service providers which assist us to: (i) verify your identity or authenticate your identification documents; (ii) verify information against that which is available on public databases; (iii) conduct background or police checks, fraud prevention, and risk assessment; (iv) perform product development, software and website maintenance and debugging; (v) allow the provision of Homeflic Livings Pvt. Ltd services through third party platforms and software tools (e.g. through the integration with our API’s); or (vi) provide customer service, advertising, or payments services. These providers have access to your information to the extent required to perform these tasks on our behalf and are contractually bound to protect and to use it only for the purposes for which it was disclosed and consistent with this Policy.
With persons/entities that own/ manage other applications or websites that integrate with our API or services, or those with an API or service with which we are integrated or choose to integrate in future; Other members of curated networks of Homeflic Livings Pvt. Ltd tenants, users and employees if you submit content in such a forum/network, such as blog comments, social media posts, pictures or other content which are viewable by members of such curated networks.
Furthermore, Third parties where we have a duty to or are permitted to disclose your Information by law (e.g. law enforcement officials, government authorities); With the police in the exercise of their functions or with others as required by a court order; Third parties where we or any Homeflic Livings Pvt.group company, sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your Information to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
Third parties in connection with any merger, sale of company assets, consolidation or restructuring, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Homeflic Livings Pvt. or any of the Homeflic Livings Pvt. group company’s business, in which case Information held by it you may be one of the transferred assets.
- It should be noted that we share your Sensitive Personal Information or Personally Identifiable Information; appropriate protections will be in place to protect such information as required by applicable data protection laws. Sometimes, we may share Information in an aggregated, pseudonymised and/or anonymised form which cannot reasonably be used to identify an individual.
- We use information for the purpose of verification of your account, ensuring that the content on the Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your device, Detection and prevention of fraud, spam, abuse, security incidents, and other harmful activity, Verification or authentication of the information or identifications provided by you (such as to verify your accommodation address or compare your identification photo to another photo you provide); Conducting checks against databases and other information sources, including background or police checks, to the extent permitted by applicable laws and with your consent where required; Compliance with our legal obligations and applicable laws; Compliance and monitoring of our contractual obligations towards you; Resolution of any disputes with you or any of our users s and enforce our agreements with third parties.
- In connection with the activities above, we may conduct profiling based on your interactions with Homeflic Living Pvt. Ltd., your Profile information and other content you submit, and information obtained from third parties. In limited cases, automated processes may restrict or suspend access to Site, if such processes detect an activity that we think poses a safety or other risk to us, other users, or third parties.
- Homeflic Living Pvt. Ltd does not take any responsibility for the transmission of Information including the Information you provide to Homeflic Living Pvt. Ltd. Any transmission of your Information on the internet is done at your risk. Homeflic Living Pvt. Ltd does not take any responsibility for you or any third party circumventing the privacy settings or security measures contained on the Site.
While we will use all reasonable efforts to ensure that your Information is safe and secure, it offers no representation, warranties or other assurances that the security measures are adequate, safe, fool proof or impenetrable.
- Managing Your Information You may access and update your Personally Identifiable or Sensitive Personal Information through your Account settings. Please note that you do not have the option to connect to third party applications using your Account. Do note however, Homeflic Living Pvt. Ltd reserves the rights to save any Non-Personal, Device Information and usage Information and you are not entitled to seek the deletion of the same
- You acknowledge that as a registered user you are responsible for maintaining the security of your Account such as your Account login credentials and passwords, and that you should not provide these credentials to any third party. If it comes to your knowledge that or if you have reason to believe that your Account credentials have been stolen or been made known to others, you must contact us immediately at [email protected]. You acknowledge that you are responsible for all acts done, using your Account login credentials. Homeflic Living Pvt. Ltd is not responsible if someone else accesses your Account on account of your failure to maintain security of your Account credentials.
- We retain your Information as long as it is required for it discharge its obligations towards you and/or as may be required under law. However, there may be circumstances that mean we must retain your personal information for longer (e.g. in the event of a dispute or if you make a claim in relation to a booking). We may retain some of your Personally Identifiable information as necessary for our legitimate business interests, such as fraud detection and prevention and enhancing safety. Information you have shared with others (e.g. reviews, forum postings) may continue to be publicly visible on the Site, even after your Account is cancelled.
- By using and accessing the Site, you consent to the transfer to and processing of your Information including the Sensitive Personal Information and the Personally Identifiable Information, on servers that may be located in a jurisdiction different from where you are located, and that the protection of such Information may be different than required under the laws of your residence or location.
- This Policy is subject to change at Homeflic Living Pvt. Ltd. sole discretion. Any changes to the Policy will be notified by way of a notice on the home page.
- If you have any questions, comments, complaints or suggestions in relation to this Policy, or any other concerns about the way in which we process information about you, please contact our Grievance Redressal Officer (detail mentioned below) at 9412720007.We shall endeavor to address all requests/complaints within thirty (30) days from the date of such a request/complaint being made.
Copyright 2021. All Rights Reserved by Evonix Technology